After going to dinner at a Thai place, I spent the night at Steve's house in Santa Monica again. I fell alseep on the couch. Passed out. Dinner was good. Whatever he had on TV was boring, so I dozed off. He woke me up at 3AM when he was going to bed after doing whatever he does on the computer. It didn't matter to me whether I slept on the couch or the bed after being asleep for 6 hours.
I woke up and eat the rest of the thai food that was left over and updated my yelp.com page and got on the road back to home by 9am or so. I went to a baby shower on Saturday afternoon. It was a shower for the unmarried daughter of one of the ladies at work. I'm not sure if it was greed or a nicity, but I was invited.
It turned out to be one of those events that might be career suicide if you didn't attend as the boss of my department went... the gal that called me into to the job that I have now. Her and her daughter that once worked for me as well as her two grand babies were there, too. Besides me, only three other people from work showed up... there were more invited. But it will all come out in the wash, now won't it?
I'm not feeling the effects of the time change - yet. I've been waking up early for weeks now. As long as I get my 6, I'm cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment