Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't mind me, I just live here.

Thank you, John Kumpart. I've been looking for the words to start my blog all week long.

My neighbors in #15 have been remodeling their bathroom for far too long and I want the noise to stop. But especially the noise before 8AM and after I go to bed. That is quite annoying, indeed. We share a common wall.

I wish they were more respectful in general. When they first moved in, they installed a washer and dryer on their patio next to where my bedroom is. Because I complained to the HOA, they moved it to the other side of their patio instead of removing it altogether. I hate them for that.

I also hate it when they smoke on the patio and the smell travels into my condo when I leave the sliding glass door open for my cats to poo outside. I hate it when the one guy walks his motorcycle into his patio storing it there and I hate it when he starts it up there as well. I hate when they leave their dog unattended and it barks uncontrollably at all hours. And I hate when their kids throw stuff over the fence into my yard. I also hate the satellite dish they mounted on the fence where everyone can see it. All these things are against HOA rules. Worse condo neighbors ever.

No comments: