Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WTF

I'm in El Cajon tonight, the night before my mom has heart bypass surgery. It took me three hours, including a dinner break, to drive from El Segundo to here. I stopped at Panda Express in Oceanside for dinner.

So tomorrow I'm not going to be a happy camper getting up at 4am and getting out the door to go to a hospital. Generally, hospitals are not very happy places unless you are there to have a baby. And I'm not. That's the furthest thing on my mind these days.

Today at work, I went through MERS training and now the CU is officially MERS Ready. I think I registered 8 loans and my manager did one in training. My dept manager came in to talk after the training. She broght up a employee satisfaction survey and the statistical analysis from it and I'm not that surprised people are not happy with their jobs. When you have to be accountable for your actions and a quality product and not just making the members happy, things change. My dept manager knows I meant business when I asked, "How about making me happy and hiring me?" Right now I'm fulltime w/ no benis. And I need benis. With the changes to the board of directors, my hiring has been put on hold. Grrr.

6 hours before showtime and a short roadtrip up the 8.

No comments: