Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nuts

Ever since I took over the credit reporting for the company I work for, my days have been consumed with other peoples problems. I'm not sure if I like it much. I was getting headaches the first couple of days I was working on my own. At least those have subsided.

I ate breakfast and lunch today so by the time dinner rolled around, I was hungry again - too hungry to go home and make dinner for myself, so I went to El Pollo Loco after getting some cash at the ATM.

My son was home by the time I got there and that was unexpected. He skipped class today. I hate when he does that. I've paid for all of his college this semester, so it's my feeling he should GO!

I threw an almond at one of my cats to see what it would do. It stared at kernel for awhile. The cat pushed it around a bit, sniffed, then stared at again. My son and I were eating the same almonds from across the room. I know the cat was getting hungry because she licked her lips, but she didn't eat the nut.

And what is up with this crappy ass gray dingy bull shit weather again? I am so ready for Spring and Summer to be here. It drizzled on my car this morning. A clear sign for me not to take the train.

So Wednesday I'm supposed to go out for drinks with people from work and then Thursday I think I'm having dinner with a friend in Long Beach - I think. The last time we planned it, the plans fell through at the last minute which leads me to believe that it's probably going to happen again. *Sigh*

No comments: