Tuesday, March 3, 2009

President Obama and I

President Obama and I are similar people and that I think is why the country is having a hard time dealing with some of his actions and his decisions. I think that based upon the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, both of us are INTJ. It's just my observation, but I'd be kind of surprised if he wasn't.

He has creative ideas to solve problems. Sometimes, people don't like this. People get used to the status quo of fixing things and when you throw a different idea out in the mix, it sometimes doesn't go over very well. It seems everything is subject to criticism but more so when the decision comes from someone who is a leader and an INTJ.

I read something in the news today that didn't make sense to me. President Obama cancelled a meeting with a English politician due to snow, but he said 60 people from a street repair company located in Pennsylvania will be working in Maryland to repair a highway. I wonder what the street repair companies in Maryland are thinking. I wonder if there was any competitive bids process. And I wonder when the job will actually start because yesterday, there was a nor'easter that came through the area. I don't think anyone is working on roads when they are frozen, Mr. President, sir. Maybe that announcement was a little premature. And then I read he's talking to Russia about missile defense. Oops. I know the old saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer", but where is Hillary? And who's scheduling this stuff?

No comments: