Saturday, September 29, 2007

The weekend's here...

The weekends here and I think I must have been stressed out during work this past week because I have been sleeping most of the day - Saturday. I woke up at 4AM from falling asleep on the couch. I did a few entries on Yelp, then fell back asleep on the couch watching TV. I woke up and I was hungry. Go figure. I had a bowl of berry burst cheerios with vanilla Westsoy Plus and went back to sleep. I woke up again and I was hungry. This time I found herbed goat cheese and garlic crackers and ate half of the cheese clod. And Hey! I did not go back to sleep this time. I channel surfed away from the DYI and the comedy channels because you know I have to watch "So I Married an Axe Murderer" when it's on not only because it's a funny movie, but because Anthony LaPaglia was in his prime them - mmm mmm mmm. Damn Italians - always have a soft spot for them in my heart and I don't know why. He was gorgeous in his 30's - but seriously, I don't know what happened to his physic nowadays because by me reading his bio on imdb.com, I learned he's three years older than me. Ouch. Why do men allow themselves to get chunky and so out of shape? It's so unhealthy.

Friday after work, I went to Ikea in an effort to locate an adequate replacement for the cheesy pine and chipboard cubes screwed to my wall resembling CD racks. Next to my awesome large screen TV and stereo cabinet, the organized CD racks look like something that a high schooler would have for storage. The pine cubes appear quite emaciated just not substantial enough to stand against the other furniture in the room.

No comments: