Sunday, June 6, 2021

Dream Journal: 6/6/2021

 I had a dream and in it I was giving baths to two boys in a house I felt was one I was not entirely familiar with but I had just bought.

There were gaps in between the tub and the wall and initially when I looked on the edge of the tub and the wall near gaps, I saw white rice and dead ants along the edge. When my eyes focused into the darkness of the gaps, there were stacks of gold coins or bullion. Some were round and looked possibly Canadian. Others were trapezoid shaped, textured and had a long serial number printed on each one.

The feeling of finding the gold was of relief but also at the same time dred because I was certain if someone lost their gold, they would want it back.

And then I woke up laying on my right side with only my left nostril clear for me to breathe.

I'm now wondering if the lack of oxygen to my brain with only one nostril working when I sleep is what is bringing on these dreams.

I recognize that a lot of times, the things that you dream about are a conglomerate of things happening in your life. I ate rice on Friday night along with fish. I want to remodel my main bathroom and have been thinking of either moving the old tub or getting an entire shower stall and putting that in. I don't know where the idea of finding gold in my house came from. 

No comments: