Sunday, March 7, 2021

Dream Journal: 3/07/2021

This is not my memory, something I lived through during my lifetime. It's as though I'm looking through someone else's eyes experiencing these events. I had a dream about visiting a school friend's house around the Christmas season.

I don't know the timeline. It was after school. Maybe on a Friday night, and the father figure invited me to dinner. He was upset that a boy had pulled a knife or a shiff and told us or his daughter to stop seeing this boy and to aid in that process, both me and my friend were staying in.

Later I went to a store with my friend and her mother and little sister. Not sure what I bought, but the next day where ever I put my bag of bought stuff, it was gone. I think the mother took it. And I talking out loud to her trying to figure out what happened to have my stuff disappear while not trying to accuse the mother of stealing my stuff. She sat there playing a game with a small child with this shit-eating grin like I've got your stuff and you're not getting it back no matter what you say. The father figure was not in the room when the conversation was going on. There was someone else talking, another voice, saying about what "I" took from the mother, food, blah blah, which sounded like bullshit to me. And then something clicked in my head that they told me the friend's father was normal, but her mother was a psycho. And the startling realization of this fact woke me up.

No comments: