Tuesday, April 6, 2021

I am vaccinated. 4/5/2021

Just as soon as I could find an appointment convenient to my work schedule, I got vaccinated. Thank you CVS. Your app is wonderful! Your remote check-in process in the store works! I was feeling good when I left the store and even slept well.

I went to work the next day and typed a lot besides preparing 11 files. I had a banana and Bai for lunch. 1-2 cups of hot tea. When I got home, I made myself a ham and turkey sandwich on sourdough with mustard and pickles. And I had a large glass of sweet tea And then I laid down. I think I took a nap. I woke up later and tried to lay my head down again, but it felt like the room was spinning a bit. 

Now, if I can just get rid of this tingling feeling in my arms like I'm hyperventilating to go away. I don't know but maybe I had too much caffeine today.

I texted my friend to let her know I was vaccinated. It's been a tough year in self-isolation. I was out of work for over 5 months. Now, as of April, I've been working a steady full-time-permanent job for 8 months. I like the idea of working from home, but I also think it's scary. I think that having staff working from home takes more management interaction than the ones that come into the office every day. But that's just my opinion.

I'm concerned that, for a while at least, the covid vaccine will become an annual thing like getting the flu shot. I fear the immune-compromised will eventually fall by the wayside, get sick and die or get well and become a "long hauler" with lingering symptoms. Another drag on the American healthcare system that's already in a pitiful state. Again, just my opinion.

No comments: