Saturday, January 2, 2021

I used to work for Deutsche Bank...

I used to work for Deutsche Bank. My company was bought out/taken over by them and so my pension is based upon me being a legacy employee for the former company I worked for.

The news article below is not about my pension but the pensions of current employees.

Today, it is Jan 2, 2021, and as I was searching for my pension website because I was too lazy to go into the other room and find it, I happened to stumble on this news article that was written in 2017:

Deutsche Bank's secret generosity to its longest-serving staff

And dependant upon the value of the DB stock...


 ...if Deutsche's share price hits €23 in the first three weeks of 2021. 

Conversion of 10.90 USD to Euros is 8.98 Euros.

Do you think that their stock will almost triple in the next three weeks?


No comments: