I went to the movies on Friday night with my cheapskate lunch date, who bought me a pretzel and Coke at the Arclight. A change in theater numbers left us in the lobby for a bit before the earlier show had ended. We chatted about food, family and work. The concessions stand, I think, is selling breakfast sausages (chicken and mango and jalapeno or apple) like they sell at Costco by Aidells. Fancy. We had to ask for the mustard because there are no condiments in the lobby anymore.
Argo was almost sold out and he didn't like the remaining seats or the later start time, so we saw Looper. It was the second time for me. I caught more of the details this time around and had to explain the story to my friend who viewed it for the first time.
I'm still looking forward to seeing:
Argo
Cloud Atlas, opening 10/26
Killing them Softly, opening 11/30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment