Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh, so now it's summer...

Mr. Sunshine finally decided to get off his ass and show up to the party this week in the Golden state. I don't know why the weather is so damn screwed up this year, but it's off and everyone's allergies are acting up. There is not one day that goes by without sneezes, sniffles or noses being blown in my office. That is one thing I hate about working in a cubicle farm - close proximity to sick people I cannot escape.

I went to see "Magic Mike" a couple of weeks ago with a couple of ladies from work. It was OK, not as much skin as I thought a male stripper movie would have and too much love story. It had a lot of hype the weekend it opened, and now- nothing. I was shot in Tampa... there is a distinct look about a Florida sky. I think a few of the scenes in the movie... like partying out on a sandbar and throwing a hurricane party are kind of lost on those people that don't know that is what it's like in Florida.

Having July 4th in the middle of the week this year sucked.

This past weekend, someone else rear-ended my SUV on the freeway. Nice, huh? My car's not even a year old and I get hit again. I'm starting to feel like I've got a target on my back. The other vehicle? Crumpled. Mine? A trim panel fell off of the bumper and that bumper it also scratched up.

What else??

No comments: