Sunday, July 29, 2012

EOM

It's the end of the month once again. I ate out for breakfast in Long Beach and got sick. Not fun.

I got my car back from the repair shop, but they failed to salvage my parking sticker, (and I'd rather not ask the current HOA president for another sticker) so I've been parking outside of my complex at night which has me walking more. And I need to exercise more since I'm two months into menopause now. The hot flashes are bothersome. The feeling of sticky sweaty skin after having these hot flashes is disgusting. The weight gain leveled off at 3 lbs. I've seriously been thinking about buying that "TapOut" workout series advertised on TV to get my gut to go down. I refuse to buy larger size Levi's just because all these changes are happening to my body now.

I have got to take time off of work and clear out that damn storage unit.


No comments: