Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I had a dream...

I had a dream and in that dream there was a baby Bengal tiger staying in someone's apartment in a multi story high rise building and the tiger had two keepers that looked over dressed in secret service attire to controlled it with a large baby play area walls. The tiger wanted to find someplace softer than the carpeted floor to lay upon, so it would jump on the couch and then get right off. Maybe there was a scent on the couch the big cat didn't like. There were three house cats sleeping in the hall on piles of blankets and then on top of the piles were the cat beds. The big cat greeted me by trying to jump on me kind of like some large dogs do, but I told it no, and then it sat down. One of the keepers asked me to take off my shoes. The tiger ran to the right through the hall past the sleeping house cats and into another room. One of the keepers said it was ok for me to find a new large dog bed for the tiger. I did not take off my shoes. I left the apartment and went down in the elevator to the city street where it was night, but there were lots of lights. I walked and then I found myself eating a few bites of a grinder sandwich. I threw it away into a garbage can. I walked further and turned left to find a movie theater. It was old so they were showing movies on a screen that was mounted over a stage. I can't understand quite what is going on in the lobby... Everyone is speaking French? around me. I'm feeling a bit clostrophobic.

No comments: