I woke up this morning and turned on the television to watch our local weather caster who had pretty much filled in the extended forecast with every variance of a rainy day description she could remember, other than torrential down pour, over the next five to seven days. This was not good news because I'm moving my mother's belongings into storage this weekend. And it must be done this weekend. Next weekend is Christmas and you know just about nothing purposeful is going to get done that weekend other than the typical holiday faire. The following weekend is New Years, but the rent is only paid up to the 31st, so, again, I'm feeling screwed and not in the good way. I can only hope that Mother Nature has some pity on me and parts the storm clouds and ceases all precipitation long enough for me to get the truck loaded up.
Any sort of yard sale/estate sale is now out of the question due to the inclement weather unless I have it inside her apartment. I'm not sure if I'm exactly comfortable with that idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment