Monday, March 22, 2010

Random musings for 3/22

- I'm glad health care reform passed congress last night. I'm wondering when it's effects will kick in for me or my family.
- It's weird when I'm trying to carry on a text convo with one guy on my laptop when another one calls me and I really don't want to talk to either of them all that much.
- car #2 was my choice today in order to avoid having to sit next to someone with their dog in a luggage carrier in the train.
- pumellos rock
- worked on the patio a bit over the weekend again. Now I know I need 31 more red cement bricks for the landing.
- My eye appt is on Saturday. I'm pretty sure my prescription went up. And I'm going to get rid of these stupid trifocals.
- I wish there was better lighting in car wash stalls so I could see what I missed before I was finished.
- Made a baked whole chicken and root vegetables for dinner. Classic Sunday dinner choice.
- I caught another fare cheater. There's no way to report that?
- I'm going to try and knock out two boxes for imaging today.

No comments: