Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Life on the Train

The first time I was traveling home on the train, it was a rainy night. My manager waled with me and we sat on the same bench trying to make small talk. At the Avation stop, the train went dead. We had the option of waiting for the train to get fixed, waiting for the next train, getting on the bus, or killing time. As I was looking around to see what there was to do, I spotted a liquor store and a strip club. Neither one seems appropriate for me to walk into with my boss or have him see me go to the, so I decided to wait it out for the next train. At least I wasn't sitting in traffic on the freeway in the rain. I still. Don't have much of an idea who he is. I've just decided to do my job and leave him alone.

No comments: