I normally don't have strange things to write about. My life is pretty much oh-hum and mundane by all accounts. So what happened to me this morning I found to be funny and not like me. It left me in pain and with a mess to clean up.
I was on my laptop checking whatever I check on a Sunday morning and I realized I heard my stomach grinding so I decided to make myself breakfast. I fried two eggs in oil and made toast, cut two slices of tomato. I created my open faced eggs and tomato on toast, positioning the eggs on top of the slices of tomato instead of the other way around like I normally do, placed it on a napkin and moved back into the bedroom where the TV was on and I was intending on doing my taxes. I sat down and had maybe two bites of my sandwich when the hot eggs slid off of the top of the toast and on top my left foot. The eggs were still pretty hot and my foot at the insole began to burn. A few choice interjections later and I'm scooping up the broken egg off of my foot, my bedspread and then I move all the mess back into the kitchen while hobbling on my one burnt foot. I wipes off the oil and egg from my foot, ate the toast with the tomatoes and threw away the eggs knowing it had too much cat fur upon it. I drank a glass of orange juice and then went back into the bedroom.
Now, as I'm gathering my information to prepare my tax return, my foot is in pain and atleast I'm not as hungry as I was before.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment