Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some Saturday Nights I Won't Give Up

Elton John once wrote a song about Saturday night. It was set in a bar and he was blowing off steam, I guess. I had that same opportunity this past Saturday night, but I decided to pass. There was a big ole karaoke happening at Alex's Bar in Long Beach and I could of gone, but I wasn't feeling it. I stayed home and made meatloaf and green beans with bacon for dinner instead. I also decided to pass up the opportunity to date a man freshly retired from the Marines. He decided I wasn't even good enough the way I was for him and immediately began to talk about changing me. And that turned me off about him. Just because your life changed 100% doesn't mean mine needs to. Glad you made it to Long Beach and have a nice life.

No comments: