So the part comes to my door via UPS and it's for the bottom try, not the top one like I need. O.K., my bad. I call to get a return code so I can get my money back or exchange it for the part that I actually need. I need the wheel to the right tray assembly.
So everytime I've completed a transaction with them up to this point, I've seen the phrase "satisfaction guaranteed" plasterd on my emails, the website, etc. When I called, it was a totally different story. Not only was I told that the part - the wheel I ordered for the bottom try was non-returnable, I could not even order the wheel I needed from the right tray assembly because it's was not offered as a part without said assembly for $32 some-odd dollars.
So now, not only am I out the $10.32 (part price plus shipping and handling) for a wheel I cannot use, I cannot get the wheel I need without spending another probably $42 for the entire assembly which I don't need. I'm pissed. I'm mad. And now I'm on a mad hunt finding some glue that will work inside a dishwashe because, damnit, I'd rather spend money on groceries than molded plastic I don't need.
Poo poo on Sears parts and service dot com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What dishwasher do you have? I finally gave up on the factory wheels, racks, serviceman... made my own indestructible wheels. Everyone is using them. Check out http://www.maytagwheelhubs.com
Post a Comment