Wednesday, August 30, 2006

This is why it didn't work out.

 It was a lot of little things.

I don't like the stairs that go up to your condo and in your condo.

I don't like doing errands and chores on the weekends. The pace at which you want to get these things done wears me out and makes me feel bad. I want to rest on the weekends, not run all around town.

You do risky things without letting me know when I need you to be a rock for me. It stressed me out, made me feel bad and you made a mess of the white rental car which I had to clean up. And I don't like seeing people get drunk to the point where they throw up.

Rush is not the best band in the world, sorry. Why do guys like this stupid band so much?

It insulted me when you said you'd pay to fix my place up. 

I want a guy that makes me feel warm and fuzzy and you make me feel tired and bad. So that's why it didn't work out.





No comments: