I woke up from a 30-minute power nap and in that between space between sleeping and being fully awake, I saw something in my minds eye. I saw a group of people, teenagers, kids, young adults, mulling about in an office space and they were all wearing these black winter coats with hoods and with a little black rectangle patch on the arm that said 360(degree symbol). And I kept looking around to this group asking, "Do you speak English?" and "Do you know English?" There was one large, tall man in a blue or black business jacket standing, hovering over them with kinda short curly black hair a small mustache and a flat football player looking face, little expression. Maybe he was Security and standing by the double doors? And then I said, " You need to go to the mall."
I have no idea where this dream came from other than the fact that I've been looking for another job on the usajobs.gov website and one of the security guards told me to apply to an office that is no where near where I currently live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment