Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vacation day 14, October 21st



It's Friday and I'm going to have a full day at DisneyWorld today. I'm getting better situated with what attractions are where finally by using this map:

At 7AM, I was toying with the idea of going off site for breakfast, but I really don't want to hop into my car until it's time to go tomorrow morning.

I ended up skipping breakfast and buying a lunch of fried shrimp with fries and a large light lemonade. Then I made my way over to the other side of Epcot.

On the schedule today, The Orchestra ( http://www.theorchestra.net/ ) starring former members of ELO (Parthenon Huxley [in a black "former member" tee-shirt on guitar and Mik Kaminski on violin) were performing as a part of the "Eat to the Beat" series at the American... They played for exactly 30 minutes.


Set List:

Don't bring me down
Can't get it out of my head
Tightrope
Hold on tight
Telephone Line
Do Ya

Seeing that performance pretty much was the 'cherry on top' to my entire trip.

No comments: