Monday, September 6, 2010
My Labor Day Weekend 2010
I went to the Peterson Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, CA during Labor Day weekend 2010. I was happy to see that they still had the "Stutz" exhibit up after so many years.
After, Steve and I went to lunch at the food court at Mitsuwa. It think that location is the smallest one of the chain in Southern California. I ate a cold udon soup and cod roe upon maserated raddish in a miso broth.
The next day, I took a hike in Peterson Canyon on Orange, CA. It was a 5.5 mile hike and I got a mild sunburn. But as I drove Steve back to Santa Monica, a large bank of fog rolled in over Southern California again. Summer is over. I think we had three hot days of it this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment