Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today: not so good

Today was going just fine. I had gotten to work in a flash - :55 minutes instead of the usual hour and a half. It was before 7AM when I walked through the double doors.

Today I went to lunch with the supervisor of the project manager that I'm under at work. Rare, because they are based in D.C. We ate at TGI Fridays. I had the steak salad. Then after I got back to the office, I pooed 4 times. Geesh.

Today I wrote a stupid comment to a friend on Myspace and after reading it and realizing what I said, asked for it to be deleted. Then I was humiliated even more by having to explain my stupid comment before it was deleted. Geesh.

Today I got a phone call from my co-worker at 5:15PM as I was hopping into my car to make my trek home. His car died on the 405 freeway. Crap. He was able to coast off onto the right shoulder safely though. Good.

And the #1 pisser of the day:

I was rear-ended on the 5 south freeway 2 exits north of the 134. Oh, I'm O.K.. I just got a banged up and scrapped knee and a mild concussion. The car is drivable, but didn't fare so well.

No comments: