Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blue

Blue is my favorite color. Has been for quite a long time. It pops up in my life frequently, so it must be other peoples favorite color, too.

I drive a blue car. My Chevy Equinox is actually my second blue car.

Last night, I was watching the Family Feud and one of the questions at the final round was, "Name a powerful color a man might wear"... I think that was the gist of the question. The number one answer was blue but the contestants gave the answers black and red.

I noticed many of the songs I listen to have the word blue in them. Just think morning I listened on the way to work, "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO, and "Blue Morning, Blue Day" by Foreigner. I even know of a musician named Bleu. I think I might compile a mix CD for the car like that - just because.

I wear blue jeans, I eat blueberries, and I prefer writing with a blue ink pen over any other color. I rather see the blue sky instead of looking at the green ocean. Yeah, it looks green in California. If you want to look at a blue ocean, you'd have to travel to Hawaii or the Caribbean.

No comments: