Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ridiculous

Out of my utter frustration with the contractors position I currently have, I look for jobs online while I'm at work because there is literally no other thing to do.

I maintain a directory of websites where I can find job postings. It's dismal. All these people out of work and all these job posts and I can't seem to find a match with anything in California. This frustrates me.

I tried searching in a new category today called "office manager". I found a cool job, but they want a BA and will only pay 29k. What single person in their right mind with a mortgage and car payments can live on 29k in Southern California after they've took the time to get a BA? It's ridiculous.

I feel like I've painted myself into a corner that I can't get out of and I don't know what to do.

No comments: