Saturday, March 15, 2008

Material in abundance

I spent a good 16 hours yesterday with "Drama Boy" (name changed to guard his ego, but definiately knows I think of him in this way). This is someone who has popped into and out of my life with varying degrees of inconsistancy for about five years now. He's a Gemini with a twist of Taurus - intelligent, well educated, well traveled and somewhat opinionated that is pure blog fodder for me to observe and gather a wealth materal to write about.

1. Long Beach perspectives
2. Chinese Hell
3. Movies, movies, movies
4. I can't shop at my local PetCo anymore
5. Am I sick or am I sick?
6. Cool little house - now what?
7. Demon Rat Dog
8. I'm tiny and I don't see the need to drink that much, thank you.
9. A trend of musicians
10. My opinion
11. Cookies and cake
12. Plants
13. The end.

See what I mean?

No comments: