Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I don't know

The Spaniard got in contact with me after almost 2 years had passed. I don't know why guys contact me after years for sex. It kinda bothers me. Why? Because I rather be in a relationship to get sex regularly than to go through all the trouble of finding a great partner every time I want it. I know, I know... I have to find the great sex partner before I can have he relationship I want, but then I keep finding guys with excuses and I really hate excuses.

Married, separated, working hours, distance, kids, family. Life gets in the way. One of these days the stars will align and it will happen. I feel it.

Last weeks date was OK, but he was a workaholic with control issues. The guy was telling me he was active and went to the gym 2-3 times a week but he had a gut and generally looked out of shape. When I got to the coffee shop, I didn't wait and bought myself a soy late soon after I arrived and didn't wait for him at the front of the shop. 30-60 minutes later, (because I checked the time on my cellphone out of boredom. I know- bad) after discussing appreciation of cars, his business, my unemployment, music, food, and Yelp.com after taking notes on the coffee shop we met at, he invited me to Lawry's Carvery for dinner. The half of a french dip sandwich I ate was undercooked and made me sick. I went to the bathroom and he bailed saying his neighbors said he needed to pick up a key and he'd call in a few days. When things get tough, do I want a guy who can't handle it? No! And I read his excuse to leave as "kiss off". There was little chemistry due to his inflated ego and I didn't really find him attractive. And he didn't call me again nor am I going to pick up the phone to call him either. Bye-bye.

No comments: