Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Monday once more

So the drive to Simi Valley wasn't so bad this morning, so I went to Albertson's before going to the office for some breakfast stuffs because I'm almost certain eating a cinnamon and apple muffin from the corporate cafeteria each morning is the culprit contributing to my ever expanding waist line, and it's gotta stop.

I located some mini blueberry bagels and compared their calorie content to the regular sized ones and if I eat two mini ones as compared to one large one, and *good news* I save 40 calories. So I placed a bag into the basket and realized that now I need to go to the bathroom. Oh yes, I do. Now, I'm not one of those girls that has a phobia about public restrooms or going #2. I don't care where or when, if I have to go, I'm going to go no matter what - get out of my f*cking way. I locate the bathroom at the back of the store between two cold cases in the hall that goes into the storage area. Do my business and am on my way. While paying for my bagels, I made sure to get cash for lunch this week.

I went to Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill for lunch and wrote about it in Yelp!
I also txt msged my hairdresser to see what his schedule was like for next weekend because I want to get a decent haircut before he traipses off to Thailand for the next three months. He's psyched and I'm happy for him, but that's a hell of a long way to travel to get your movie career rolling, dude. I wish you only good luck on this project, Chuckie.

I came back to witness more of the same silliness with the contractors putting the shelving together for my new vault space. I hear them go through these moments of giggles and then they talk some more. I wonder who's the comedian. I wonder how long they are going to take.

No comments: