Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yesterday was a great day

I just absolutely love a bright, sunshiny day where I can feel the surface of my skin become warm from the sun's glow and yet not feel so warm to where I need to escape into the cool of the A/C to be comfortable. I think it's seratonin's effects kicking in for me: http://www.angelfire.com/hi/TheSeer/seratonin.html

I did a little gardening on my patio:

  • I did my weekly watering. 
  • I chopped the flat leaf parsley down to nothing, 
  • trimmed the mini roses,
  • pulled the dead growth off of the strawberries,
  •  replanted one strawberry plant, 
  • I think ruined splitting one strawberry plant. Live and learn.
  • I noticed I have two baby sprouts from the Chika seeds!! I'm truly elated. My first tomatoe plants grown from seeds I harvested.
  • pulled weeds
  • I have two bulbs sprouting from last years plantings. I think they are some variety of gladiolus? I'll know better after they bloom.


No comments: