Saturday, February 12, 2011

Automobile Accident Deterrant

So I'm driving to work north on the 405 freeway and in front of me is this newish blue BMW. I love the color blue so I'm immediately attracted to this object and I want to see who's driving it, so I accellerate to get closer. And as I'm following this car, I notice that as the closer I get, there is this smell - more like an odor in the air that's a combination of farts, cigarette smoke and body odor. The smell is so strong, it's got me saying Oh My God and Damn in my car for that reason alone and I backed off. I choose not to follow so closely after that. Could you imaging if everyone's car stank like something fierce that no one would drive so close and that there would be alot less auto accidents?  It was sad but at the same time funny, too. I wonder if this guys has any clue?

No comments: